Saturday 26 June 2010

Fairy Happy Birthday Card

Hi all, I have managed to combine convalescence with a little crafting, not easy though.

This is my very first card on the blog, and I have found it fairly easy to do, with the help from my sis of course, I love crafting and have always found it difficult to match up colours and arrange a new design, so using the sketch has been a great help to me.
My card is for Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.

From my stash: I used a 6x6 card blank, lilac pearl card, paper flowers, a metal embellishment and three flat backed pearls.


From Crafter's companion cd,s:
I printed summer stories outdoors backing paper (design 12) and the lemon fairy topper from the Flower Fairies Friends disc 2. I hope you like it and look forward to doing many more challenges.
Thanks for looking.
Jac

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, had a great day having seen your card in the flesh it's even more gorgeous. Love the colour combo.
    Love Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jackie, such delicate colours and fab layout too.

    Welcome to blogland!
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jackie welcome to Blogland
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, so delicate. Thanks for joining the CC JUne Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a truly stunning card dear just love the image and your colour choices, thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion Challenge and make us your first card, carry on blogging dear
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you for leaving a message on my blog, your comments make my day!
Lots of Love
Jackie